- The databases are the subject of statistical analyses..
- Spatial analyses are also carried out at varying geographical levels (municipalities, districts, statistical districts), according to relevance, availability of data and statistical limits, and the protection of privacy.
- Qualitative analyses
Integration and interpretation
This means summarising in plain language the overall complexity of the poverty situation among the Brussels population.
- The findings of the analyses are compared and cross-referenced, comparing quantitative and qualitative data, cross-referencing results from several sources and comparing with current literature.
- The findings for the Brussels Region are, as far as possible, compared with other cities and regions, as well as the Belgian and international context.
- Theories drawn from interpretation of the findings are discussed in-house and with external experts.
- Findings are translated into plain language ahead of publication.